Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Casting my cares.

Casting all your cares upon him because He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7) this has been my verse for the past month since George and I moved from FL---> VA. We have had an incredible month starting our new adventure! George is currently on week 2 of medical school and I am on week 2 of homemaking and job searching. We have had incredible support and love throughout the whole process and are so thankful for the people that are in our life. :) As I sat around my apartment this morning trying to think of what else I could POSSIBLY clean, I decided to do something that I have wanted to do for a few years..... Start a blog. I hope that this blog will show everybody a little bit of what our life is about these days and help us keep everyone updated! I will probably be sharing recipes, crafts, and life updates on here, enjoy! 
XOXO Rachel

Ps. Here are some pictures of our first few weeks in VA. :) 
Goodbye to our first apartment!

View from Liberty Mountain


Meeting our beautiful nephew for the first time!
George's White Coat ceremony! So proud of him!






3 comments:

  1. Could you be any more adorbs? You know I will be following. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?! Lovey, these are the kinds of things you have to tell me about so I can follow you every day! I love when my friends have blogs since I'm not on the facebook anymore. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goshhhhh! I wish I knew you at this time! :) But so glad we are friends now! Miss you Rach :) Get back up here soon!

    ReplyDelete